After several months of shortfalls, General Richard Myers said today at a “town hall meeting” at the Pentagon that the Army has exceeded its recruitment goals for June.
Every time there is a month in which recruitment quotas are not met, crazed leftists send us emails with links to news stories and shriek “SEE!! SEE!!!” See what, I’ve always wondered; in any event, that’s one batch of emails we won’t have to delete this month.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Obama's surge
- Those lyin' Dems, by the numbers
- Poll shows "war on women" theme isn't working, among other good news
- Anne Kuster's ghoulish pro-choice rally [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell