After several months of shortfalls, General Richard Myers said today at a “town hall meeting” at the Pentagon that the Army has exceeded its recruitment goals for June.
Every time there is a month in which recruitment quotas are not met, crazed leftists send us emails with links to news stories and shriek “SEE!! SEE!!!” See what, I’ve always wondered; in any event, that’s one batch of emails we won’t have to delete this month.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Federal judge threatens to hold IRS commissioner and DOJ lawyers in contempt [With Comment by John]
- Lions, Triggers, and Critics, Oh My!
- We Live In a World Gone Mad
- Planned Parenthood Video #4 Is a Shocker
- An Omnibus Climate And Green Weenie Update [With Derision by John]
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell