After several months of shortfalls, General Richard Myers said today at a “town hall meeting” at the Pentagon that the Army has exceeded its recruitment goals for June.
Every time there is a month in which recruitment quotas are not met, crazed leftists send us emails with links to news stories and shriek “SEE!! SEE!!!” See what, I’ve always wondered; in any event, that’s one batch of emails we won’t have to delete this month.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell