It was of course the humiliation of the United States in the Iranian hostage crisis that provided the backdrop for the dissolution of the presidency of Jimmy Carter and the rise of Ronald Reagan. The mad mullahs of Tehran have just stuck another finger in the eye of the civilized world in general and the United States in particular: “Iran leader linked to embassy crisis.” What now?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell