It was of course the humiliation of the United States in the Iranian hostage crisis that provided the backdrop for the dissolution of the presidency of Jimmy Carter and the rise of Ronald Reagan. The mad mullahs of Tehran have just stuck another finger in the eye of the civilized world in general and the United States in particular: “Iran leader linked to embassy crisis.” What now?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell