In a lawsuit for defamation, truth is the best defense. At FrontPage, Daniel Pipes and Sharon Chadha explore the application of the defense in CAIR’s defamation lawsuit against one of its most formidable critics: “CAIR founded by ‘Islamic terrorists?’”
On a related note, see Fiamma Nirenstein’s New York Sun column: “Muslim ‘moderates’ and terrorism.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell