Mark Yost is a former writer for the Wall Street Journal, now working in our own back yard as an editoriral page editor and columnist for the St. Paul Pioneer Press. We’ve inadvertently neglected the uproar that Mark has created here in our own back yard recently by criticizing the performance of his media colleagues in Iraq. Michael Fumento does an excellent job telling the story: “Mainstream media suppress Iraq optimism.”
For a glimpse of Mark in action when he was with the Journal, here’s one of my favorites of his: “All things Lebowski.” And here’s another: “A corps that needs rediscovery.”
When the folks at Rathergate.com wrote about the controversy Mark has sparked they called it “The great Mark Yost pile-on,” also worth a look.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Federal judge threatens to hold IRS commissioner and DOJ lawyers in contempt [With Comment by John]
- Lions, Triggers, and Critics, Oh My!
- What Carly can do: Quotable quotes
- We Live In a World Gone Mad
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
- An Omnibus Climate And Green Weenie Update [With Derision by John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell