Donald Lambro in the Wasington Times reports on words of wisdom from Democratic operative Harold Ickes, one of Hillary Clinton’s top advisers. Responding to concerns by leftists over Ms. Clinton’s remarks to the centrist-leaning Democratic Leadership Council, Ickes stated, “It’s much more important to look at what she does and how she votes.” If one looks at her voting record, one finds a near-perfect 95 percent approval score from the strongly liberal group Americans for Democratic Action.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell