Donald Lambro in the Wasington Times reports on words of wisdom from Democratic operative Harold Ickes, one of Hillary Clinton’s top advisers. Responding to concerns by leftists over Ms. Clinton’s remarks to the centrist-leaning Democratic Leadership Council, Ickes stated, “It’s much more important to look at what she does and how she votes.” If one looks at her voting record, one finds a near-perfect 95 percent approval score from the strongly liberal group Americans for Democratic Action.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell