Roger Pilon calls out the McCarthyite left in a New York Post column that recapitulates much that we have had to say on the subject of Judge Roberts and the Federalist Society: “McCarthy liberals.” The White House apparently thinks it wiser tacitly to pay homage to the McCarthyite left than to take it on. This is one battle, however, that would far more easily be won out in the open by engaging the enemy and fighting.
Northwestern University Law School Professor Steven Calabresi has his creative juices flowing on the subject: “A document request for Senator Schumer.” As Glenn Reynolds would say, “Indeed.” Or would it be “Heh”?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- The Blame America First Liberals Are Back
- Fusion at Last? Not So Fast
- The Democrats Go Back to Their Racist Roots [Updated]
- Deperate Dems "not ready to accept defeat"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell