Roger Pilon calls out the McCarthyite left in a New York Post column that recapitulates much that we have had to say on the subject of Judge Roberts and the Federalist Society: “McCarthy liberals.” The White House apparently thinks it wiser tacitly to pay homage to the McCarthyite left than to take it on. This is one battle, however, that would far more easily be won out in the open by engaging the enemy and fighting.
Northwestern University Law School Professor Steven Calabresi has his creative juices flowing on the subject: “A document request for Senator Schumer.” As Glenn Reynolds would say, “Indeed.” Or would it be “Heh”?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Politically Incorrect Ad of the Year (Updated)
- Mosby's Meltdown
- Trump, Russia and the DNC Emails: The Real Story
- The New York Times: Two conflicting editorials, one cynical motive
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Special DNC Edition
- Bill Clinton leaves us wondering how he could have been such a louse to Hillary
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell