Roger Pilon calls out the McCarthyite left in a New York Post column that recapitulates much that we have had to say on the subject of Judge Roberts and the Federalist Society: “McCarthy liberals.” The White House apparently thinks it wiser tacitly to pay homage to the McCarthyite left than to take it on. This is one battle, however, that would far more easily be won out in the open by engaging the enemy and fighting.
Northwestern University Law School Professor Steven Calabresi has his creative juices flowing on the subject: “A document request for Senator Schumer.” As Glenn Reynolds would say, “Indeed.” Or would it be “Heh”?
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell