Ron Rosenbaum is a fine writer who (I now learn thanks to Normblog’s “Sadness in the structure of the cosmos (upated)”) vibrates to the Emmylou Harris songbook just about exactly as I do: “Black holes emit B flats as Emmylou stirs the universe.” While checking out the estimable Professor Geras’s latest Emmylou post, catch up with the latest at Normblog as well. (Thanks to reader Dwight Green.)
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell