I’m in Washington to speak at the 27th annual Young America’s Foundation National Conservative Student Conference that kicks off tonight and runs through the week. Young America’s Foundation program officer Roger Custer advises that 225 college students from 41 states and more than 160 colleges will be in attendance. Several of the conference programs will be broadcast live on C-SPAN 2 (click here for the scheduled television coverage). I’ll be speaking tomorrow afternoon at one of the televised conference programs at 3:00 p.m. (Eastern). Our panel is titled “Changing America through blogs” and is moderated by Alex Mooney of the National Journalism Center. My fellow panelists are Mark Tapscott and LaShawn Barber. Please tune in if you can.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell