Gene Allen is our man on the scene in Crawford this week. Yesterday Gene phoned to report on news regarding the protesters’ roadside crosses that had been disturbed by an unsympathetic driver. Gene reported that Bush supporter Rowena Jhant had sought to straighten the crosses. Below is a photo of her doing so.
The only reference I can find to Jhant’s efforts is in the photo caption to this wire service story in the Indianapolis Star: “Bush neighbor welcomes protesters.” Gene reports that Jhant was interviewed regarding her efforts and that she described protesters locking arms to prevent her from completing the restoration in light of a pending photo opportunity.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell