I think it’s fair to say that Rick Richman of Jewish Current Issues has caught the New York Times perpetrating some shabby journalism in connection with its recent interview of Condoleezza Rice: “Condoleezza Rice and the New York Times.” Richman compares an August 18 Times story on the interview with the State Department transcript of the interview released on August 22.
In his column today, Charles Krauthammer follows the Times’s twist on one of the key Rice quotes: “The stakes after Gaza.” As a result, his column is not entirely fair to Rice, through no fault of his own.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell