The Standard has posted my column on media coverage of the war: “The media quagmire.”
On a related note, Lorie Byrd has compiled a set of must-read items on the war at Polipundit.
I missed the article by Stephen Hayes in the new issue of the Standard when the new issue was posted on Saturday: “See no evil, hear no evil.” Thanks to RealClearPolitics for including it on the honor roll this morning.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell