The Standard has posted my column on media coverage of the war: “The media quagmire.”
On a related note, Lorie Byrd has compiled a set of must-read items on the war at Polipundit.
I missed the article by Stephen Hayes in the new issue of the Standard when the new issue was posted on Saturday: “See no evil, hear no evil.” Thanks to RealClearPolitics for including it on the honor roll this morning.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill