The Standard has posted my column on media coverage of the war: “The media quagmire.”
On a related note, Lorie Byrd has compiled a set of must-read items on the war at Polipundit.
I missed the article by Stephen Hayes in the new issue of the Standard when the new issue was posted on Saturday: “See no evil, hear no evil.” Thanks to RealClearPolitics for including it on the honor roll this morning.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell