The Standard has posted my column on media coverage of the war: “The media quagmire.”
On a related note, Lorie Byrd has compiled a set of must-read items on the war at Polipundit.
I missed the article by Stephen Hayes in the new issue of the Standard when the new issue was posted on Saturday: “See no evil, hear no evil.” Thanks to RealClearPolitics for including it on the honor roll this morning.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell