Hurricane Katrina has been downgraded to a category 3 storm, and has turned somewhat toward the east, toward Mississippi and away from New Orleans. So, while it is still very dangerous and will no doubt do considerable damage to New Orleans, the devastation may not be as extensive as was predicted yesterday.
Via Power Line News.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell