Power Line News has been very popular, as the first site on the web where you can get both up to date news and blog commentary via RSS feeds, along with access to dozens of foreign newspapers, news aggregated by subject, market information, and more. Since the site debuted two weeks ago, we have been working on updating and improving it to make it more useful for our readers. A revamped Power Line News went live about an hour ago.
The main purpose of the revised design is to speed up load times. I think you’ll see that the new design loads much faster, without sacrificing content.
Within the next day or two, we’ll be adding a breaking news feed to go along with the headline news feeds we are currently featuring. At all times, you’ll be able to see both the most recent news stories–important or not–along with the main news stories of the day, via Fox and Yahoo’s headline news services.
Let us know how you like the new design, and please pass on any suggestions as to how we can make the site more useful to you.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell