One of the great things about this site is the friends we’ve made. Some we’ve actually met; others are friends-by-correspondence. Dafydd ab Hugh is in the latter category (for me, anyway, it occurs to me that he and Deacon have met). Dafydd was an early Power Line reader and has inhabited the blogosphere for a long time. He’s guest-posted on Captain’s Quarters and Patterico’s Pontifications, and we have often quoted his insightful emails to us. For a long time we’ve encouraged Dafydd to start his own blog, and he’s told us that he’s working on it. As of last night, his site–Big Lizards–has gone live.
Big Lizards is a gorgeous site, with a reptilian theme that I think reflects Dafydd’s experience as a science fiction writer. Only the blog is active so far, but more is to come: fiction, movie criticism, and more. So check it out; knowing Dafydd’s fertile mind, Big Lizards will be frequently updated!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell