The AP is deeply disturbed about Army recruiting: “Army Faces Worst Recruiting Slump In Years.” Dafydd ab Hugh, a mathematician, takes a look at the numbers, and isn’t.
I think the AP got one thing right, however. The media’s insistently one-sided coverage of the war in Iraq undoubtedly makes the task of military recruiters harder.
UPDATE: Several liberals emailed us a link to this AP story. As usual, they are gleeful about anything that suggests weakness on the part of the United States or its armed forces. Disgusting.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
- Ted Cruz surges in Iowa
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell