The AP is deeply disturbed about Army recruiting: “Army Faces Worst Recruiting Slump In Years.” Dafydd ab Hugh, a mathematician, takes a look at the numbers, and isn’t.
I think the AP got one thing right, however. The media’s insistently one-sided coverage of the war in Iraq undoubtedly makes the task of military recruiters harder.
UPDATE: Several liberals emailed us a link to this AP story. As usual, they are gleeful about anything that suggests weakness on the part of the United States or its armed forces. Disgusting.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Gowdy strikes a nerve
- The Issues Disappear from the Presidential Campaign
- Barack Obama, Keeping Us Safe!
- Republican leaders set to rubber stamp Obama's internet giveaway
- Judge finds Brown failed to give due process to student accused of sexual assualt
- Non-citizen murder suspect voted in three elections [UPDATED: status of shooter not clear]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell