The AP is deeply disturbed about Army recruiting: “Army Faces Worst Recruiting Slump In Years.” Dafydd ab Hugh, a mathematician, takes a look at the numbers, and isn’t.
I think the AP got one thing right, however. The media’s insistently one-sided coverage of the war in Iraq undoubtedly makes the task of military recruiters harder.
UPDATE: Several liberals emailed us a link to this AP story. As usual, they are gleeful about anything that suggests weakness on the part of the United States or its armed forces. Disgusting.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell