The AP is deeply disturbed about Army recruiting: “Army Faces Worst Recruiting Slump In Years.” Dafydd ab Hugh, a mathematician, takes a look at the numbers, and isn’t.
I think the AP got one thing right, however. The media’s insistently one-sided coverage of the war in Iraq undoubtedly makes the task of military recruiters harder.
UPDATE: Several liberals emailed us a link to this AP story. As usual, they are gleeful about anything that suggests weakness on the part of the United States or its armed forces. Disgusting.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell