Turns out that the “toxic soup” that flooded New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina wasn’t so toxic after all. Instead, it’s been tested and found to be pretty much the same as “the storm water that is present in New Orleans every time it rains.” Score another one for media hysteria.
Captain Ed has the details.
I don’t think those water moccasins ever showed up, either.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Scandal management with the FBI
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell