Turns out that the “toxic soup” that flooded New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina wasn’t so toxic after all. Instead, it’s been tested and found to be pretty much the same as “the storm water that is present in New Orleans every time it rains.” Score another one for media hysteria.
Captain Ed has the details.
I don’t think those water moccasins ever showed up, either.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell