Turns out that the “toxic soup” that flooded New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina wasn’t so toxic after all. Instead, it’s been tested and found to be pretty much the same as “the storm water that is present in New Orleans every time it rains.” Score another one for media hysteria.
Captain Ed has the details.
I don’t think those water moccasins ever showed up, either.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell