Turns out that the “toxic soup” that flooded New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina wasn’t so toxic after all. Instead, it’s been tested and found to be pretty much the same as “the storm water that is present in New Orleans every time it rains.” Score another one for media hysteria.
Captain Ed has the details.
I don’t think those water moccasins ever showed up, either.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell