To borrow the expression from Book IV of Gulliver’s Travels, Joseph Wilson is a master of saying the thing which is not. Yesterday he strutted his stuff at San Francisco State University: “Joseph Wilson, husband of outed CIA agent, speaks at SF State.” Wilson, the man whose falsehoods were explored at length in a Senate Intelligence Committee Report (relevant parts of which were summarized by Stephen Hayes in this week’s Weekly Standard cover story here), is of course the author of The Politics of Truth.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell