Last night we noted the Sunday London Times article on the Olympic mosque proposed for the 2012 Olympic games complex. The story reported that the mosque is to be the new UK headquarters of Tablighi Jamaat, a worldwide Islamic missionary group. A reader has directed us to this enlightening article by Alex Alexiev on Tablighi Jamaat from the January 2005 issue of Middle East Quarterly: “Tablighi Jamaat: Jihad’s Stealthy Legions.” According to the article, “Tablighi Jamaat has long been directly involved in the sponsorship of terrorist groups.” Is anyone paying attention?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell