The estimable editors of the New York Sun have a far higher threshold for pain than we do. They are able not only to continue reading New York Times columnist Frank Rich, but also have the patience to subject his columns to the critical examination they merit. Don’t miss today’s editorial on Rich’s Sunday Times column: “Frank Rich’s war.” See also Jed Babbin’s closely related Spectator column: “The Vietnamization of Iraq.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell