How is Ariel Sharon doing with voters after having left the Likud Party and started his own? Quite well. According to the Jerusalem Post, recent polls show that almost two-thirds of Likud voters and more than 40 percent of Labor voters intend to vote for him. That’s a remarkable achievement given the bitter division between those two parties. If John McCain formed his own party he might get what, 33 percent of the Republican vote and a 10 percent share among Democrats?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- As Anti-Police Demonstration Rages at Mall of America, Two Cops Are Murdered in Brooklyn [Updated]
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- What's in a political name?
- Eric Holder invents rights for the transgendered
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell