How is Ariel Sharon doing with voters after having left the Likud Party and started his own? Quite well. According to the Jerusalem Post, recent polls show that almost two-thirds of Likud voters and more than 40 percent of Labor voters intend to vote for him. That’s a remarkable achievement given the bitter division between those two parties. If John McCain formed his own party he might get what, 33 percent of the Republican vote and a 10 percent share among Democrats?
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell