Ted Kennedy has quit The Owl Club, a social club for Harvard alumni that bans women from membership. Apparently, Harvard severed ties with clubs like the Owl in 1984, citing a federal law championed by Kennedy. Now, 21 years later, Kennedy is severing his ties.
Kennedy has also admitted that he “probably” could not pass muster with the Senate Judiciary Committee. He’s right about that — for reasons having nothing to do with The Owl Club.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell