The latest Rasmussen poll has President Bush’s approval rate at 50 percent, with 49 percent disapproving. To the extent that this poll accurately reflects the public’s view of the president’s performance, his support is basically back to where it was when he was re-elected. All it took was a little effort by the White House, a little effort by the raging Dems, and a good economy.
Via NRO’s Corner.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Hillary Clinton: The Ultimate Empty Pantsuit?
- Renaming the Mountain
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It!
- More sleepless nights for Team Clinton as additional classified documents are released
- Message to #BLM
- Hillary endorsed Blumenthal email attacking Netanyahu and Israel [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell