Writing about soccer (see below) made me think of our friend, Manchester United fan Norm Geras. So I checked his blog, which I should do more regularly. I found this brilliant one sentence take-down of the loathsome George Galloway (follow the links). I also found this post about a new book called “Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews” by Alan Hart, and a piece of publicity for it by the deplorable duo, Clare Short and Baroness Jenny Tonge. As Norm says, with people like Hart, Short, and Tonge trying to protect Jews from their “real enemies,” who needs a pie in the face? Or a 3-1 defeat in the Manchester derby.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Minnesota Public Radio: Anatomy of a Smear
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Round Up the Usual Suspects Edition
- The Cost of "The Resistance": For CA, It's $12 Billion
- A significant moment in administrative law
- Is There Any Basis For Consensus In American Public Life?
- Civil War on the Left, Part 54: Campus Cannibalism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell