This satellite photo of Iran’s uranium enrichment facility at Natanz was taken on January 2. Note the “new construction” and the “hidden entrance to underground facilities.” The administration’s critics have often attacked President Bush for not having a “plan” for Iraq. That was silly; Bush always had a plan, the critics just didn’t like it. But as far as I know, no one has a plan for what to do about the Iranian Mullahs, their support for terror, their efforts to undermine democracy in Iraq, and their nuclear ambitions.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell