Clive Davis writes on arts and politics for the Times of London. He also writes the Letter from London for the Washington Times. Today in his post “Singers” he takes note of our Sunday post with readers’ messages on Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan. In a message he writes to alert our readers to an event at Lincoln Center featuring Wynton Marsalis and Curtis Stigers, the latter being one of the contemporary artists of whom Davis speaks highly in his post.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell