Clive Davis writes on arts and politics for the Times of London. He also writes the Letter from London for the Washington Times. Today in his post “Singers” he takes note of our Sunday post with readers’ messages on Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan. In a message he writes to alert our readers to an event at Lincoln Center featuring Wynton Marsalis and Curtis Stigers, the latter being one of the contemporary artists of whom Davis speaks highly in his post.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell