Clive Davis writes on arts and politics for the Times of London. He also writes the Letter from London for the Washington Times. Today in his post “Singers” he takes note of our Sunday post with readers’ messages on Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan. In a message he writes to alert our readers to an event at Lincoln Center featuring Wynton Marsalis and Curtis Stigers, the latter being one of the contemporary artists of whom Davis speaks highly in his post.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell