Janice Shaw Crouse has a fascinating report on Kofi Annan’s open meeting with staff last week: “Kofi’s comeuppance.” John wrote about the staff no-confidence vote that followed the meeting in “I got excited when I saw the headline.” Crouse’s account provides an entertaining insider’s view of the meeting that preceded the vote. Please check it out.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell