Janice Shaw Crouse has a fascinating report on Kofi Annan’s open meeting with staff last week: “Kofi’s comeuppance.” John wrote about the staff no-confidence vote that followed the meeting in “I got excited when I saw the headline.” Crouse’s account provides an entertaining insider’s view of the meeting that preceded the vote. Please check it out.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell