For a podcast of the first hour of our show today, go here. The topic of the hour was the long-overdue reaction against the media’s one-sided coverage of Iraq that erupted last week, and the media’s response. We had some interesting audio clips, including President Bush’s appearance in West Virginia and Keith Olbermann and Dana Milbank on the ABC “puke” email. And for the first time, we awarded our “Loon of the Week” award. I think you’ll agree that the recipient was worthy.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell