Yesterday on CNN’s Reliable Sources show with Howard Kurtz, it was Newsweek’s Michael Isikoff who was spinning like a politician and our own John Hinderaker who was patiently explicating the subject with the seriousness it deserves. The video of John’s appearance discussing the applicability of criminal law to journalists has now been posted here over at Expose the Left.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell