Yesterday on CNN’s Reliable Sources show with Howard Kurtz, it was Newsweek’s Michael Isikoff who was spinning like a politician and our own John Hinderaker who was patiently explicating the subject with the seriousness it deserves. The video of John’s appearance discussing the applicability of criminal law to journalists has now been posted here over at Expose the Left.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell