Yesterday on CNN’s Reliable Sources show with Howard Kurtz, it was Newsweek’s Michael Isikoff who was spinning like a politician and our own John Hinderaker who was patiently explicating the subject with the seriousness it deserves. The video of John’s appearance discussing the applicability of criminal law to journalists has now been posted here over at Expose the Left.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- As Anti-Police Demonstration Rages at Mall of America, Two Cops Are Murdered in Brooklyn [Updated]
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- What's in a political name?
- Eric Holder invents rights for the transgendered
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell