Thus speaks Ben Stein in John Fund’s fascinating follow-up to his columns on Taliban Man at Yale: “You’ve got mail (it’s from Yale).” In the current issue of the Weekly Standard, Professor David Gelernter refers in passing to “Sex Week” at Yale and coincidentally offers a little more evidence in support of Stein’s judgment: “Ownership society.”
More evidence of rule by Fruit Loops is available in Jed Babbin’s “The Yale colonial office.” Cathy Young also takes note of Taliban Man at Yale in her Boston Globe column today.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Statesmanship: Obama versus Bibi
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell