After a two-week hiatus, I was back on the Northern Alliance Radio Network today, and the first hour of our show is ready for download. We talked about the Pulitzer Prizes and the NSA and “secret prisons” leaks. We had some good callers, including a liberal who did his best to uphold the left wing’s position on terrorist surveillance. We finished the hour with our weekly “Loon of the Week” segment; this week the prize went to Pink for her hopelessly pretentious anti-Bush song–which, for better or worse, you get to hear.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell