…the nationwide strikes and demonstrations in support of illegal immigration that are scheduled for Monday, May 1. We have readers scheduled to attend demonstrations in various locations to film whatever happens. I have no idea what story or stories will emerge, but I expect that whatever happens, or doesn’t happen, will be interesting. This time, we have lined up a professional filmmaker to supervise the production process. So if you are willing to attend the strike/rally/demonstration where you live and shoot some digital video to contribute to our film, and if you haven’t already signed up, please send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll reply with more detailed instructions.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell