In the second hour of our radio show today, we talked about the President’s speech Monday night, and what he should say to the American people about immigration and perhaps other issues. We threw the phone lines open to callers who want to advise the President, as we did earlier this week. The results are entertaining; we even had a couple of liberal callers. At the end of the hour, we awarded our “This Week In Gatekeeping” trophy to a newspaper that, shall we say, is a perennial contender.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell