Read Tony Blankley’s column on the raid on Rep. William Jefferson’s office: “Ruffled Republican feathers.” You get not only Blankley’s characteristically knowing take on Dennis Hastert’s response to the raid, but also some literary criticism (H.G. Wells on Henry James) thrown in as well.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell