Readers of the Washington Post’s Outlook section apparently can expect more feminist “confessions of an overwrought loser” pieces. It seems that this is a direction that the new Outlook editor, Susan Glaser, wants the section to take. One reader who is acquainted with Glaser describes her as “a flaming feminist. . .who would remind the average conservative blogger of Mary Mapes.” Another reader, Bill Campenni who has dealt with the Outlook section since Glaser took over, says he was advised by a staff member that Glaser is looking for a “totally different cut on things.” So far, as Bill puts it, “that cut seems to be highly feminist agenda with a lot of navel gazing. The section is becoming a ‘Joy Luck Club’ for liberals finding life difficult.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell