Last night John served up a helping of Gene Krupa. This morning the New York Sun’s excellent pop music writer Will Friedwald serves up a helping of drummer turned bandleader Paul Motian, the lone surviving member of the great Bill Evans Trio: “Marching to the beat of different drummers.” You can access the complete article (otherwise restricted to subscribers) via Google News.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell