If you haven’t already seen it, this Ottawa Citizen report indicates pretty clearly that Hezbollah terrorists used the U.N. observation post at which four U.N. employees were accidentally killed by an Israeli bomb as a shield. Ironically, the evidence comes from an email sent by one of the observers, a Canadian, who was killed a few days later.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell