If you haven’t already seen it, this Ottawa Citizen report indicates pretty clearly that Hezbollah terrorists used the U.N. observation post at which four U.N. employees were accidentally killed by an Israeli bomb as a shield. Ironically, the evidence comes from an email sent by one of the observers, a Canadian, who was killed a few days later.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell