Yesterday’s radio show began with commentary on the weather–hot here in the midwest–and the absent Brian “Stillwater” Ward, but the rest of the hour was devoted to various aspects of the crisis in the Middle East. In the last segment, we talked about the role the liberals are playing–the views expressed were negative–and, speaking of liberals, awarded our coveted Loon of the Week prize to Chris Matthews.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cancel The Interview Edition
- Long story short, Iowahawk edition
- As Anti-Police Demonstration Rages at Mall of America, Two Cops Are Murdered in Brooklyn [Updated]
- Edward Jay Epstein: Journalism and truth
- What's in a political name?
- Eric Holder invents rights for the transgendered
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell