Yesterday’s radio show began with commentary on the weather–hot here in the midwest–and the absent Brian “Stillwater” Ward, but the rest of the hour was devoted to various aspects of the crisis in the Middle East. In the last segment, we talked about the role the liberals are playing–the views expressed were negative–and, speaking of liberals, awarded our coveted Loon of the Week prize to Chris Matthews.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell