Yesterday’s radio show began with commentary on the weather–hot here in the midwest–and the absent Brian “Stillwater” Ward, but the rest of the hour was devoted to various aspects of the crisis in the Middle East. In the last segment, we talked about the role the liberals are playing–the views expressed were negative–and, speaking of liberals, awarded our coveted Loon of the Week prize to Chris Matthews.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell